Simply put, the X-Alp Elevate is a mountain bike shoe for mountain biking. It's not focused on power transfer at the expense of walkability, nor is it a skate-style shoe with cleats attached. Our premier mountain bike shoe is designed for comfort and efficiency on rides that you will describe to your friends as "epic". We updated the X-Alp Elevate with features that make it lighter, more comfortable, and even more capable of exploring the trails less traveled. All-day rides are as much about efficiency as durability, so we removed weight from the synthetic leather tongue and upper. We kept the tried and true Vibram ECOSTEP outsole with EVA cushioning, so you can walk with confidence when the trail gets a bit too techy. Last but certainly not least, we added a second dial to the BOA Fit System, so you can dial in your perfect fit.
- BOA Fit System with dual L6 dials to fine-tune fit
- Seamless synthetic upper for comfort and durability
- Perforated tongue for improved breathability
- Reinforced toe box provides impact protection
- Grippy Vibram ECOSTEP rubber outsole
- Midsole made with 20% renewable algae-based Bloom material
- EVA heel cushioning increases comfort and walkability
- 2-bolt SPD cleat compatible
|Intended Use||Mountain Biking|
|Cleat Compatibility||2-bolt SPD|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||BOA Fit System with dual L6 dials|
|Upper||Seamless synthetic leather|
|Midsole||20% renewable algae-based Bloom material with EVA heel cushioning|
|Outsole||Vibram ECOSTEP rubber|
* Subject to change without notice.