Shopping & Bike Shortage FAQs
Bike Shortage Message
We're doing our best to keep up with demand - building and selling bikes at record rates. New this year, we are being charged an extra shipping fee of $60/bike due to Covid19. Each bike sold will be assessed an extra shipping and building fee of $30 due at the time of pick up. Thank you for your support, patience, and understanding!
Top 5 things to know about the bike shortage:
Bike Shortage = Bike Pre-Ordering & Bike Parts Shortages
- The 2020 bike shortage has not improved, it has become worse. Buying a bike in 2021 is all about pre-ordering now.
- While we are getting small numbers of bikes in the store, they are selling fast! Our website may show bikes that have sold faster than we can remove them. We will contact you with options if this happens to you while shopping on our website. How to shop online.
- What we can get from our vendors is also limited. Please visit their website to see what models they have to offer. We can't guarantee that if it is on their site we can get it, but it's worth a shot!
- With continuing supply challenges, we cannot guarantee the following:
- Delivery dates - We will do our best to give accurate estimates, but with how things are, they are just estimates.
- Prices - are subject to change without notice due to shipping demands and other unforeseeable costs
- Bike models may change slightly if you preorder now and get next year's model
- Bike parts - as there is also a shortage and parts. We reserve the right to limit the quantity being purchased in store or online
- See our Buyer’s Guide to learn what style and size of bike you need, and then fill out the form to start the preorder process.
Solutions for a Challenging Time
Bikes are essential - for transportation, for stress relief, and for staying active and healthy. We have the gear that you need to ride responsibly, including helmets and visibility equipment, and we have curbside pick up to help you shop safely. Shop online and contact us with any questions about our products or our policies.
General Store Information
Q: What are your current business hours?
A: We are open for in store shopping.
Our current hours are:
Tuesday - Friday 10a-5p
Closed Sunday and Monday
Q: Do you currently offer repair services?
A: Yes. We know that bike repairs and maintenance are still valuable services. Contact us to make your service appointment today.
Q: Can I return a bike or cycling gear if it's not right for me?
A: Yes. If there’s a problem with a product that you purchased from us, please bring it back to us. We will refund the original purchase amount within 30 days of your purchase for items returned in new condition or are defective. Merchandise returned that appears used may be subject to a restocking fee. Labor fees, such as custom wheel builds or other services, are non-refundable.
Placing an Online Order
Q: How do I find the right bike? Check out our Guide to Bike Buying
A: We're here to help. You can shop bikes online, and contact us with any questions on sizing, bike models, availability, or anything else on your mind. We can make buying a new bike fun and easy, even over the phone!
Q: How do I pick the right accessories for the bike I’m ordering?
A: While shopping for a bike online, you can also explore our selection of apparel and accessories. Give us a call if you have any questions. Common accessories with a new bike include a water bottle and cage, kickstand, helmet, lights, bags, and phone holders.
Q: Will my bike come assembled?
A: Yes. Every bike purchased from our business is professionally assembled by a trained bicycle mechanic and undergoes a comprehensive safety check before delivery.
Q: When will my bicycle be ready for pick up?
A: Most bike can be professionally assembled and ready for pick up in 2-3 if the product is in stock locally. If your new bike needs to first be delivered to us from a supplier, it could require an additional 7-10 days. A member of our team will discuss your options with you after you place your order, or we are available for a personal consultation before you purchase if timeliness is a top priority for you. Once you've purchased a bike online, we'll contact you as soon as it is ready for pickup.
Q: How do I know what size product to purchase?
A: Whenever possible, products on our website have sizing information available. We encourage you to contact so we can offer you personalized assistance finding the right size.
Q: What happens if I order the wrong size?
A: Most products we sell come with a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. Please order with confidence and we will do our best to resolve any sizing issues you may encounter.
Q: Are pricing and availability accurate on your website?
A: Our website is connected directly to our store inventory, along with inventory from our most trusted suppliers. With rare exceptions, if you see that an item is in stock on our website, then it is available to order. However, due to increased demand, many bikes are selling quickly and may be unavailable when an order is processed. We will contact you after you make your purchase if we encounter any issues.
Receiving My Online Order
Q: Do you offer home delivery?
A: Not at this time.
Q: Do you offer curbside pickup?
Yes. We are offering curbside pickup for all products. We will contact you when your order is ready. After you receive confirmation, please call us to arrange your pick up time.
Employee Safety Information
Q: How are you keeping your employees safe?
A: The safety of our employees as well as our customers is our top priority. We’ve undertaken the following safety protocols in accordance with CDC recommendations to keep our team and visitors safe. The protocols include:
- Vigilant and frequent cleaning and disinfecting standards beyond CDC recommendations
- Utilizing provided face masks and gloves - masks are required by everyone entering the building
- Frequent hand washing
- Extended social distancing
- Thoroughly disinfecting every product and package before curbside pickup or local home delivery
- Team members who are symptomatic or have had probably exposure to someone who is sick are asked to stay home