The Perth Bike Swap
THANK YOU PERTH AND BEYOND!!
The 1st annual Perth Bike Swap was a HUGE success. Many people were able to sell their used bikes and upgrade to newer bikes, and many people found some gems and are getting riding again.
THE FINE PRINT:
- Bikes to be dropped off between opening Tuesday April 10 and closing Friday April 13: T-W 10-5; Thurs. 10-8pm; Friday 10-6pm
- No late entries will be excepted.
- Any bikes needing major tune up work need to be brought in the week prior to the drop off week. (April 3-7)
- Bikes must be in safe rideable condition as determined by store staff and all repairs required must be paid for in advance by the customer.
- If a bike is sold, the customer will receive 70% of the agreed sale price in cash or 100% in store credit.
- All unsold bikes must be picked up by Friday April 20th or will incur a $25 fine bike storage fee PER WEEK.