Ride, Explore, Connect...More.
By partnering with local farms, artisans and small businesses, Heritage Bikes and Rentals makes it easy for you and your family to enjoy the best of Lanark County.
UPCOMING CULTURE TOUR:
In celebration of Father's Day, we've created a tour that is certain to please. A variation of our Bread & Cheese Tour, riders will stop and enjoy the festivities at Kiwi Gardens. Kiwi Gardens is a popular Father's Day destination celebrating the 20th anniversary of the 'Art in the Garden' Event.
Art in the Garden showcases artists and crafts people among the extensive and mature display beds at Kiwi Gardens. Stroll through the walkways and exotic plantings to find all handmade works of art.
This premiere garden show compliments the day with tasty food by The Sunflower Bake Shop, live music, and plenty of benches to rest and enjoy the view. For more information about the Art in the Garden vendors: http://www.kiwigardens.ca/aig.html
*The guided tour includes Tour Guide, Bike Rental, helmet, vehicle support, admission fee & 1 Bottle of water.
*The Unguided Tour includes a 4 hour Bike Rental, a helmet, a bike lock, emergency roadside assistance, maps, and 1 Bottle of water.
THE FIELDTRIP BIKE TOUR
This Culture tour combines two local loves: The Fieldwork Outdoor Art Centre and The Fieldhouse bakery. Join us for a leisurely ride to Fieldwork where you will visit the many outdoor Art Installations that are currently on display.
Take a break and enjoy a delicious packed lunch from one of Perth's finest eateries. Your guide is not only a knowledgeable bike guide, but also an Art Educator and can provide insights as well as lead poignant art discussions. There is a spot to swim along the way, so bring your suit!
The Guided option includes Bike Guide, Vehicle Support, a Bike Rental, Helmet, 1 coffee, and 1 bottle of water. The packed lunch is extra, see options below.
The non-guided option includes a 4 hour bike rental, a helmet, a map, a bike lock, 1 bottle of water. The Packed lunch is extra, see options below.
- Sandwich and Salad: all sandwiches are served with a side green salad made from local greens & veggies, dressed with green goddess (lime & herb) $13.99
- Veggie: Roasted Red Pepper & Walnut Spread w/ Aged Cheddar, Pickled Onions and Sprouts on sliced sourdough
- Harrissa Marinated Chicken: with lemon & garlic mayo, pickles and arugula on sliced sourdough
- Ham & Swiss; A classic served on our baguette with mayo & Mustard
Gluten Free Options:
- Noodle Bowl: with crisp veggies, Tofu and Peanut Sesame Dressing $11.50
- Cheese & Nut Board: selection of 3 Cheeses, chutney, dried fruits, roasted nuts and our seeded 'adventure bread' (GF V)
**All options come with a San Pelegrino can (sparkling water, grapefruit, lemon, or blood orange)