THE BIKE SHOP
With Top Brands to choose from, you will find everything you need to get you riding, your way. Let us help you create your best Cycling Experiences with top-quality Bikes, E-bikes, accessories, components and tools. Visit the shop today or call to book an appointment with one of our specialists: 613-200-7959.
The best way to Explore is on two wheels.
Heritage Bikes offers a wide range of cycle touring experiences with our Town Tours and our Countryside Tours to connect with local artisans, businesses and farms.
SUMMER 2018 - SCHEDULED TOURS
Perth Town Tours
Every Wednesday and Friday
2 departure times: 10am & 4pm
We recommend booking ahead
Go back to the days when duals were fought, when whiskey was distilled, and when canals carried the load. We will tour you around the historic downtown of Perth and supply the bicycle to get you there. More-->
Every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
Departure 10 am
We recommend booking ahead
These are relaxed bike tours of approximately 15-20 km and last roughly 3 hours with frequent stops. Discover the gems of Lanark County. Guided and self-guided options available. Tag-alongs and trailers available. More-->
Our Fleet consists of new, high quality and reliable bikes and E-bikes by Trek Canada. Try the Trek Verve 1 hybrid bike designed for comfort on recreational rides, or the Trek Crossrip 2, a high-versatility choice for riders who want a single all-road bike, or the DualSport+, a versatile, go-anywhere electric hybrid bike that's just as much at home on the street as on more rugged terrain, like dirt roads, trails, and gravel paths.
Although we do take walk-ins, we suggest booking your rental in advance, especially when booking the tag-along and the trailer.
Heritage Bikes and Rentals offers a wide range of Bike services. Whether your bike needs a tune-up, new brakes or a complete overhaul, our knowledgeable and certified expert bike mechanics have got it covered.
- Want to fix your own bike? Rent one of our bike stands and use our bike tools. Prices start from $15/h
- Interested in learning to fix your ride? We've got Bike Repairs clinics. For more info -->
Call to book: 613-200-7959 More-->
FREE WEEKLY REPAIR CLINICS
Join our expert mechanic Brent for his weekly Bike Repairs Clinics. Each Saturday at 1pm, his will be guiding participants in common bike repairs. There will be a different topic each week. Spaces are limited, so best book ahead by emailing us, or calling (613)200-7959. Weekly themes are posted on our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages.
Buy an E-Gift Card Online
You can now purchase an E-Gift Card for Heritage Bikes Online. Click below and follow the Prompts. You can choose the card design and the amount.
News & Updates
BIKE SWAP SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 15TH. USED BIKE INTAKE: SEPTEMBER 7-14. CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE DETAILS.
- Yes, we still serve coffee. We have simplified our menu to include the best espressos and Americanos in town!
- Curious about E-bikes? Book a free E-bike demo with one of our in shop experts.
- Tour season Has begun! Try our new Overnighter Special and our new Theatre Special! See above for more details.
- We've recently implemented a FREE Bike Safety Check Program. This applies to newly purchased bikes from any Department Store. Click here for all the details.
- Kid's Trade UP program starts may 1st! see program for details.